Skip to content
- Dogu Kaan Eraslaan, Ph.D. student at the EPHE in Demotics and in Computational Humanities, Egypte Ancienne, CHArt (EA 4004)
- Pawel Jablonski, M.A. student at the EPHE, CHArt (EA 4004).
- Benjamin Kiessling, Research Engineer for Computer vision and machine learning, PSL, ALMAnaCH (EPHE-INRIA)
- Elena Lolli, Ph.D. student at the University of Bologna and EPHE, SAPRAT and CHArt (EA 4004)
- Avigail Ohali, Research Engineer (postdoc) for Digital Jewish Studies, CHArt (EA 4004). Her thesis (Paris III) dealt with humor in the Mishnah and the Talmud.
- Lily Signoret, M.A. student at the University of Strasbourg, CHArt (EA 4004).
- Daniel Stökl Ben Ezra (Co-PI), Research professor of Ancient Hebrew and Aramaic Language, Literature, Epigraphy and Paleography, CHArt (EA 4004), Orient et Méditerranée (UMR 8167)
- Peter Stokes, Research professor of Digital and Computational Humanities applied to ancient writing, SAPRAT (EA 4116)
- Dror Elovits, Technology Manager at the eLijah-Lab, University of Haifa.
- Tsvi Kuflik (Co-PI), professor at the Information Systems department and co-chair of the Digital Humanities B.Sc. program at the University of Haifa.
- Moshe Lavee (Co-PI), assistant professor at the Jewish History department. He is the founder and head of the eLijah-Lab and co-chair of the Digital Humanities B.Sc. program at the University of Haifa.
- Vered Raziel-Kretschmer, post doctoral fellow at the eLijah-Lab, University of Haifa. Her Ph.D. thesis dealt with Palestinian liturgy from the Cairo genizah.
- Uri Schor, Ph.D. candidate at Haifa University. He has a B.Sc. in Computer Science and M.A. in Talmud.
- Alan Wecker, chief developer in the Tikkoun Sofrim project. Alan has a Ph.D. in Information Systems.
National Library of Israel
- Tsafra Siew is the Hebrew Manuscripts project manager at the National Library of Israel